Online Psychology Degree
Eastern Kentucky University's fully accredited, 100% online psychology bachelor's degree program is real-world focused and provides you with the ability to design a degree plan that's meaningful to your interests and career path.
Enhance your degree with a concentration:
- Substance abuse
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Forensic psychology
- Child and family psychology
- Workplace psychology
This versitile degree prepares you for a variety of career fields and to pursue graduate study or attend a professional school. EKU online students benefit from:
- Non-profit, fully accredited, brick-and-mortar institution
- 8-week courses and 6 start dates per year
- Unique opportunities for joint student-faculty research
- Dedicated academic advisors that help you graduate quickly
Why choose EKU?
EKU is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. Eastern has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.