With a bachelors psychology degree, you will be poised to enter the workforce in a variety of psychology careers, pursue graduate study or attend a professional school.
Prepare for a master’s, doctoral or professional school program in areas including:
- clinical psychology
- school psychology
- industrial organizational psychology
- general/experimental psychology
Surveys of recent EKU psychology graduates revealed that:
- Graduates with interests in social services have become psychiatric assistants, youth counselors, health educators, group home counselors and child care providers.
- Those interested in public service found employment as campaign managers, newspaper reporters and community recreation mangers.
- Graduates who specialize in government have become probation and parole officers, parks and recreation specialists, community relations managers, urban planners and customs inspectors.
- Those interested in education found their callings as admissions counselors, career advisors, financial aid counselors, research assistants or student affairs specialists.
- Those interested in business are working as human resource specialists, marketing professionals, hotel managers, quality control officers and technical writers.